Introduce yourself as a new member to the kiting community. This well tell all of us who you are and very likely you will make new kiting buddies in your area or from visiting kiters.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:18 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: Many beaches near by Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Favorite Beaches: South east coast South Africa
- Style: don't know, I'm new
- Gear: Don't know!
- Brand Affiliation: None
Hi! I want to buy a second hand kitesurf, but I don't really know what to search for...I'm 1m70cm,
53kg. Very beginner. Thanks!
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 35443
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
Hi and welcome!
I would ask this question in the main "kitesurfing" forum, and then make sure to use the appropriate headline to get the according attention.
And then I'm sure you will get enough replies!
And give us more details, where exactly you want to kite, the conditions and windspeeds etc. The more we know, the more detailed we can reply.
Return to “New Members”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest