Local Beach: Scheveningen
Style: freestyle and wave
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ahoy there..

Postby Manolin » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:02 pm

I am sure that no one will actually read this but here we go:

My name is Manu, 24 years old and I am living a quite international lifestyle.I have been living in several countries in Europe (Germany, Italy, Netherlands and Spain), lived in Florida for a year as an exchange student when I was 16 and I am currently studying and living in The Hague, Netherlands, about a 5 minute walk away from a nice wavekiting spot called Scheveningen.

I would say that I am an intermediate kitesurfer, laid back and mostly nice and helpful.
This year my plan is to get really deep into wavekiting and I am planning on buying my first waveboard soon as I am tired of trying to rip waves with my bidirectional boards.

As of October 2012 I will be going on an internship to finsish my studies and I will probably be heading towards Australia, Mauritius or something inbetween. I kinda live my life according to where I can surf and I think heading in that direction will pose new challenges and great experiences. I believe in seeking experiences rather than pursuing riches, but if both can be combined, awesome, haha...

Anyway, German speaking forum members may know me as "mighty pirate" on the German forum oase.com ;)

Okay, I guess this should suffice, cause the text is already longer than I planned it to be :D

Caesar
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yorkeys Knob
Gear: Not telling unless I'm getting paid.
Brand Affiliation: Nothing...

Re: Ahoy there..

Postby Caesar » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Manolin wrote:I am sure that no one will actually read this but here we go:

My name is Manu, 24 years old and I am living a quite international lifestyle.I have been living in several countries in Europe (Germany, Italy, Netherlands and Spain), lived in Florida for a year as an exchange student when I was 16 and I am currently studying and living in The Hague, Netherlands, about a 5 minute walk away from a nice wavekiting spot called Scheveningen.

I would say that I am an intermediate kitesurfer, laid back and mostly nice and helpful.
This year my plan is to get really deep into wavekiting and I am planning on buying my first waveboard soon as I am tired of trying to rip waves with my bidirectional boards.

As of October 2012 I will be going on an internship to finsish my studies and I will probably be heading towards Australia, Mauritius or something inbetween. I kinda live my life according to where I can surf and I think heading in that direction will pose new challenges and great experiences. I believe in seeking experiences rather than pursuing riches, but if both can be combined, awesome, haha...

Anyway, German speaking forum members may know me as "mighty pirate" on the German forum oase.com ;)

Okay, I guess this should suffice, cause the text is already longer than I planned it to be :D
Ahoi and welcome aboard! :thumb:
Hope to welcoming you in NE'ern Brazil too one day.

Cheers
Caesar 8)

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.