Introduce yourself as a new member to the kiting community. This well tell all of us who you are and very likely you will make new kiting buddies in your area or from visiting kiters.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:18 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
I was just wondering what everyone does to burn time when there's no wind. I took off to the cottage in Sauble last weekend without the family, hoping for wind. I know the forecast didn't look promising but I had to fix a few things around the place anyways.
But by Saturday afternoon I was done everything I had to do and was sick of walking up and down the beach.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2645
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: private kitebeach on my doorstep,
- Style: wave
- Gear: Drifter kites, wave boards
- Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha, naish
- Location: Mauritius, waterman since 1960
No Surf ?
build a sandcastle : )
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:53 pm
Return to “New Members”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest