Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Hello from French Riviera

Introduce yourself as a new member to the kiting community. This well tell all of us who you are and very likely you will make new kiting buddies in your area or from visiting kiters.

Regis-de-giens
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2002
Local Beach: France: St Laurent du Var, Cannes, Almanarre
Style: 62 kg , light wind
Gear: Conceptair pulsion 15&12, Elf 11 &7, OR Flite 10m , Airush One 9&6, Rally 6&4.
foil Ketos, Zone, OR mako, snowskis, kite-boat
Brand Affiliation: None

Hello from French Riviera

Postby Regis-de-giens » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:53 am

My first post on this pleasant forum last week, so it is time for a short introduction !

My name is Regis, Giens is the lovely island near L'almanarre, where I started kitesurfing in 2003 , living in Nice and kiting from 2003 approx ("approx", because of first trials of "flysurfing" in 1999 (official french name at that time) with a F-one starter 2 lines foil-kite, and a pair of broken toes on the beach...). I like using both tube or foil kites, and started the lovely-hydrofoiling since this summer 2015...

I also practice kite on snow, or with an old little boat (a "420"), and I like modifying my tubeless kites (bridle optimization, turning a 4 line traction kite into depower kite, fabrication of a custom single skin huge kite (19m2) for my hyper light wind personnal challenge.

"A bientot "

Return to “New Members”