Style: Big Air
Gear: Vegas & team series
Brand Affiliation: Cape Sport Center
Ozone
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hello all from South Africa

Postby CapeSportCenter » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:22 am

I probably know few of u guys from the beach side in Langebaan and now decided to join in for Kiteforum(finally) :mosh:
We are oldest school in Langebaan and going through some organizational changes and getting some fresh energy especially on kiting side of our activities..

South Africa is deffinately one of the hottest kiting destinations on our season time(Oct-March) and well known for amazing surf during winter months(june-aug).. Best kiting action is around Cape Town due to strong south easterly winds, known as the Cape Doctor. Our school is based in sheltered Langebaan lagoon which makes it ideal for learners as well as freestylers.

I've personally been in Langebaan now for past 6 seasons and been teaching hundreds of ppl on these beaches. So can say Im a local now :cool2:

If any of u is considering SA for their next holiday destination, pop a mail kite@capesport.co.za or pm for me and I will gladly take time to get back to you!

Windy regards,

Jani Matomaki
IKO Level 3
Cape Sports Center

Return to “Kitesurfing”