From Sweden to Brazil

Forum for kitesurfers
Sopovic
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2012
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil & Malmö - Halmstad, Sweden
Favorite Beaches: Cumbuco, Brazil
Style: Freeride
Gear: Best TS 17m 2015, Cabrinha Switchblade 10m 2015, Slingshot Rally 14 2021, Cabrinha Spectrum 2014 148x44
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

From Sweden to Brazil

Postby Sopovic » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:39 am

Hello!

Another new member from Stockholm, Sweden. I actually tried few kitelessons in 2012 when I was in Cumbuco, Brazil. Wanted to continue but had to do some surgeries that I have recovered from now and then I also started building a house between Cumbuco and Tabuba.

So now when house got ready I finally bought some kite equipment and booked a ticket to brazil in december where I will stay two months at my house. (If someone is passing by then and need to stay a night, let me now as I might have a bed or two and couple of hammocks ). I will start with some refreshing lessons and then hopefully be able to kite myself for the rest of the time.

I am lucky enough to have a work that allows me to work on distance few months per year, so I think I will keep kiteing mostly in Brazil. Not sure if I am into this cold water we have here in sweden :D

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Re: From Sweden to Brazil

Postby Toby » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:52 am

Hejsan & Welcome!

I am heading to Cumbuco in 2 weeks and stay 3 months.

So maybe see you there.

Great place to get back into the sport!

Enjoy!

Return to “Kitesurfing”