Post here if you lost or found any kind of kiting gear anywhere in the world.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:55 pm
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Sebastian, Florida
- Favorite Beaches: The Boof, LaVentana, Mexico ~ The Cove and Ego Beach in Hatteras OBX ~ The Inlet at Ft Pierce, Florida ~ Monster Hole in Sebastian, Florida
- Style: Surf and free style
- Gear: Freakdog Kites and boards and Amundson Boards. Always have my music when riding. H20 Audio protected.
- Brand Affiliation: Sponsored by Freakdog Kites, Freestyle and H20 Audio
I lost my Freakdog 144 board. I believe it may have been left at Kitepoint in Hatteras, OBX on July 17th. It says the size is128 on the bottom but this is a typo. My name was not on it but if anyone who knows of it, please email me or call. Its yellow and white. $$$$Freakdogpaula@yahoo.com
Return to “Lost & Found”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests