Post here if you lost or found any kind of kiting gear anywhere in the world.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:13 pm
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: Dolphin Beach, Tableview.
Golfinho hotel, Cumbuco.
- Favorite Beaches: Dolphin Beach.
Cumbuco, upwind of Golfinho hotel.
Taiba to Paracaru downwinder.
Rede beach at low tide.
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: Naish Dash and Pivots - Monarch TT.
- Brand Affiliation: Owner Suntrax - Importer Naish Kitesuf South Africa.
- Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Location: Blouberg, Cape Town, South Africa,
A local (Jandre) had a vehicle break-in this morning and had all his gear "liberated".
Please be on the lookout for:
2009 Naish Torch x 3
1 x 9m in green
2 x 8m one in green, one in red
2009 Nobile NHP666 Board in white with blue
1 x Cabrinha waist harness
2 x Oniel Pshyco wetsuits
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 369
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:28 am
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Le morne, Mauritius
- Favorite Beaches: Le morne, Mauritius
Dolphin Beach, Cape Town
- Style: Old school Free style
- Gear: Ozone Enduro
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Mauritius
Hey Dean, hozit?
Shame not cool 4 Jandre.
will keep an eye if i see anyone with the gear...
Is there any wind today?? It seems dead calm
Return to “Lost & Found”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests