Forum for kitesurfers
TheSjap
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Survey Kiteboarding

Postby TheSjap » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:42 am

Currently I am graduating in South Africa and am doing research for my graduation assignment in the kite surfing industry. For this reason I need participants who are kiting in order to complete a survey.

Personally I am an outsider in this market and therefore I am interested and very curious regarding what price people will pay for their kite board and their opinion about buying online. There is very little information known about this sport and therefore I would appreciate it if you would share information with me regarding this.

I also would like to ask you to share this survey with your friends who are participating in kite surfing and wave riding. Please let me know whether you know people who would be interested in completing this survey as this would enable my research and the more people who participate the more accurate the results will be.

It takes only a few minutes and your input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=261560

Return to “Kitesurfing”