Post here if you lost or found any kind of kiting gear anywhere in the world.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:22 am
- Kiting since: 2011
- Local Beach: Trikora, Indonesia
- Gear: 16M 2011 Cabrinha SwitchBlade
12M 2012 LQ Envy
9M 2012 LQ Envy
- Brand Affiliation: None
Lost the board on the 6 Sep. If anyone did pick it up, appreciate that you can contact me.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2646
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: private kitebeach on my doorstep,
- Style: wave
- Gear: Drifter kites, wave boards
- Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha, naish
- Location: Mauritius, waterman since 1960
Nice looking board.
Well I don't expect it will drifting around my place in the north : )
It will also be a miracle to have it found by someone who will give it back to you.
We have had a few cases where finders have been asking for exhorbitant finders fees to return property that is not actually theirs.
sad world we live in.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you though : ) and an eye open.
Return to “Lost & Found”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest