I have had all of my kite surfing equipment stolen from my van in Falmouth, Cornwall, (UK) Between Saturday 1st June - 12pm and Sunday 2nd June 10am someone has broken in and stolen 3 kites, 1 control bar, 1 twintip kite board and my pump.
These are the details of the products that have been stolen -
* Red 7 metre Naish Torch from 2011
* Blue 9 metre Naish Torch from 2011
* Red 12 metre Naish Torch from 2011
* Naish shift bar - 20" with 24m lines
* Nobile 666 kite board in white.
* Yellow and black pump with black hose (from Argos)
If anyone sees or hears anything please get back to me on 07825751711