Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Flexifoil bar - depower line

Forum for kitesurfers
Bill
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Flexifoil bar - depower line

Postby Bill » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:30 pm

I have trouble reaching the depower strap as its set too high. Presumably I could just reduce the length of the depower line to bring it nearer. I would lose a bit of depower, but that would be fine. To counter that I guess could shorten the steering lines (by moving them down the leader lines). Anyone see a problem with that pl?

Cheers

Laughingman
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay
Favorite Beaches: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo, La Ventana
Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen6 Flites 10m, 12m Gen2 Roams 6m and 8m, Cloud D 4.8, 6.2, 8.0, 10.4
Xeon Laluz, Mako Wide 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6', LF Impulse Foil and Kanaha Shapes 37" board
Engine Harness with slider

Re: Flexifoil bar - depower line

Postby Laughingman » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:51 pm

Yah that loop and release with all the extra webbing is challenging. I would suggest buying an ocean rodeo chicken loop and replacing the one you have. That would take almost 4" out and you would not lose any depower

Return to “Kitesurfing”