Forum for kitesurfers
Olas!
Rare Poster
Gear: 12m Flite
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lost Zeeko hydrofoil at Presqu'ile Beach in Ontario - 13 Dec

Postby Olas! » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:39 am

I am an idiot... went out today in offshore winds about 12 kts. Knew it wouldn't end well but the desperation to try my new foil was too strong! I'm heading to the in-laws on Saturday and figured it might be my last chance before the spring.

Hit a total lull and had to self rescue... now my new foil is heading downwind toward Toronto! Going to be kicking myself for this one for a while!! Borrowed a canoe and paddled all over looking for the board but it must be way out - wish I had something with a motor. Should come back in when the wind changes to on shore tomorrow... going to try walking the shoreline but my hopes are pretty low.

If anyone finds a blue and white 5'4" Zeeko Slash board with a Zeeko Aluminum foil it would be amazing to get it back! I'm sure it will come back to shore eventually - just trying to get the word out.

Greg

falck.greg@gmail.com

Starsky
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lost Zeeko hydrofoil at Presqu'ile Beach in Ontario - 13

Postby Starsky » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:45 pm

Ouch! I wish you the best.

Return to “Kitesurfing”