Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Taylor Volkswagen Presents: KB4C Press Release

Postby Toby » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had an excellent weekend!!!

KB4C carnage has begun!!! This past week, the Degelman Crew (http://www.degelman.com/ ) has been working around the clock shaping, sculpting and constructing the KB4C event site.

Please review the attached KB4C Press Release and visit: www.kb4c.ca for all updated info, maps and schedules of events.

A video clip will be uploaded latter this week to the KB4C website to illustrate the efforts that have taken place thus far. The 9x15+ foot kickers, rails, and a 20 foot bowl should draw the finest kiters from all over and create the carnage that is to be expected at the day’s event.

Kiters across Canada and the US are raising money to be eligible to participate in KB4C. Please log onto the website, choose a worthy rider and donate in his or her name…or just donate for the good cause. Please note: only donations $25 or greater will be issued tax deductable receipts from the Canadian Cancer Society.

Please feel free to pass this e-mail along to anyone you feel would like to get involved with the event ie: volunteer, donate silent action items etc. or would have interest in attending the festivities. We hope you and your families are able to attend this FREE event.

Questions? Please e-mail me: aaron@KB4C.ca or call 306.586.KITE (5483)

Cheers,

Aaron C. Hackel

Return to “Kitesurfing”