A forum for listing events and demos of any kind, anywhere in the world.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 4711
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1997
- Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
- Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
- Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
- Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
- Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
- Location: OUTER BANKS (NC) USA. Owner of EPICKITES
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:17 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: San Diego, CA
Been following the Eclipse Cali tour for a few days now. Good times all around. I got the chance to fly the new Nano 11m today at Chrissy and play back-to-back on the Sabre 135x43 and Dimirti Pro 128x39 boards. It was the evening session and I think I was the last one off the water so the wind was pretty fluky but still a good time. I'm 175lbs and an average kiter.
Moved my long winded review to: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2355915
The Eclipse crew should be at 3rd ave tomorrow (4/1), weather permitting. Come and try all this gear, don't take my word for it.
Return to “Events & Demos”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest