Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Free Kite Clinic in Flagstaff, AZ

Forum for kitesurfers
DesertWind
Rare Poster
Local Beach: I live between Homer, Alaska, Washington, DC and Oahu, Hawaii.
Favorite Beaches: I love kiting and teaching in places where the scene is just getting off the ground and everyone is psyched to learn. Personally, I like riding at my home beach in Homer, Alaska, snowkiting in Flagstaff, Arizona, and almost anywhere in the Caribbean. South Padre Island, TX and Cape Hatteras, NC are great for riding and teaching too. Now that we are in Hawaii a lot, I am really loving the small, tight wave focused scene on Oahu.
Style: Anything with a kite.
Gear: I ride anything safe and fun.
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Free Kite Clinic in Flagstaff, AZ

Postby DesertWind » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:00 am

Last weekend we had a great kite clinic with sun, wind and psyched people ready to get into kite sports! So, this weekend we are doing it again at 1:30PM at Buffalo Park in Flagstaff, AZ. Come on out for a few hours to learn about kite sports, safety, wind, weather, flying technique, setup, and of course, play with kites. We will have a handful of small and large foil and LEI kites on hand for you to fly and learn about.

This event is totally free and is all about helping people get into kite sports. The snowkiting has been world class here in Flagstaff this spring, so it's a great time to get a kite and have it pull you around in your skis or board. Check out the new video on ski mountaineering on the Desert Wind Kiteboarding website.

Be sure to wear some decent boots and gaiters since we do our thing out on the snow.

We are also putting together a demo event with Epic kites and F–One, so keep in touch about that.

See you there!
Traveler
http://www.DesertWindKiteboarding.com
907 299 1119

Return to “Kitesurfing”