One of those crud days that turns fun - video

Forum for kitesurfers
ox
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

One of those crud days that turns fun - video

Postby ox » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:28 am

You know, the days after work where you rush out there to ride for an hour, waves and wind aren't all that, kind of wondering why you dropped all responsibilities to be out there on such a cold dreary day.
And then, you get munched on by a wave that shouldn't have munched you. It still throws you around like a rag doll underwater somehow, bounces you off the bottom and rips the helmet cam off your head.
Meanwhile, you're nearly chocking underwater because your laughing your butt off at the crud you're going threw just to have a bit of fun with nature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUpNFQz76_I

28 seconds - look for me bobbing with the kite in the drink. This was my smile for the day :)

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Re: One of those crud days that turns fun - video

Postby Kamikuza » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:22 am

:lol:

Windrider
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Kailua, Hawaii, currently riding EH and OR kites (2013 Razor rocks!)
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: One of those crud days that turns fun - video

Postby Windrider » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:55 am

Good vibs on that one.
:thumb:

I had a slip up last time out. It was one of those falls where you have no idea what happened.... I just fell 'cuz something weird happened, and suddenly I was way off balance and crashed. I came down on my knee on my board and it hurt! Just an impact thing, not a twist, so all is cool with nuthin but a bruise. But, I laughed at myself for that one. Just the idea of crashing for no reason at all on a semi-junk day is funny.
:rollgrin:

Return to “Kitesurfing”