Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Epic Kites demos at Kitty Hawk Kites in waves

Forum for kitesurfers
Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

Epic Kites demos at Kitty Hawk Kites in waves

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Hello guys,
Sorry about this post but we have been getting a lot of inquiries from dealers and customers to demo the EPIC kites and boards. These demos in Hatteras have been doing great, lots of people enjoying the kites and boards. But in order to help you better we decided to have some EPIC gear at theKITTY HAWK KITES shop in Waves. If you are interested in testing them please stop by the KITTY HAWK KITES shop in Waves, NC so you can demo these kites and boards.
You can contact them via phone at: 252-987-2528 or email them at kiteboarding@kittyhawk.com
Or email me at dimitri@epickites.com so you can see what EPIC kites are all about.
Attachments
DSC_0433.jpg
DSC_0062.jpg
DSC_0029.jpg
BRY_0061.jpg
DSC_0015.jpg
IMG_3567.jpg
BRY_0041.jpg
BRY_0023.jpg
BRY_0062.jpg

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

Re: Epic Kites demos at Kitty Hawk Kites in waves

Postby Dimitri M » Wed May 04, 2011 1:28 pm

Hello guys,
Just wanted to let you know we are still doing demo on the Outer Banks NC. So who ever is interested in demoing some EPIC kites please get in touch with me at dimitri@epickites.com
These are some pictures of a big demo we did in Avon with lots of people. Check the pictures but will have a TESTIMONIAL video very soon.
Attachments
DSC_0230.jpg
DSC_0219.jpg
DSC_0227.jpg

Return to “Kitesurfing”