North American Speed Sailing Invitational 2011
This is the biggest prize purse in the history of kitesurfing!!!! $27,000 bucks!!!
Twelve of the fastest speed guys in the world and one girl, Charlotte Consorti (who has
proven to be as fast as the world speed guys) have been invited to Martha's Vineyard,
Massachusetts, to see who is the fastest sailor in the world....the best in America challenges the best in France.
Who will take home the money and bragging rights?
The two week event will be held October 17 through the 31st. It is an all or nothing event where
the best guys in the world will battle it out on American waters.......
The invited riders:
*OFFICIAL 2011 NASSI EVENT RIDER LIST*
(listed by) sail number....best speed....sponsor’s
1. Rob Douglas US-555 - 55.65kts WR & NR – Lynch Associates, The Black Dog, Cabrinha, NPX, Dakine
2. Alex Caizergues F-21 - 54.93kts - Ouest Provence, AlpEnergie, F ONE, Volkswagen Utilitaires, Placide, Zenith, Orange
3. Seb Selarno F-64 - 54.28kts - GIN Kiteboarding , EDF , ROOTS Shape, Microfins , Mormaï
4. Sylvain Hoceini F-53 - 52.90kts - optimumkite.fr, rip curl, Griffin
5. Charlotte Consorti F-4 - 50.43kts WR &NR - AIRWAVES, EAFIT, FONE
6. Morgan Douglas US-57 - 49.69kts – Lynch Associates, The Black Dog, Cabrinha, West
7. Christophe Prin-Guenon F-9 - 49.54kts - F.ONE, THE BLACKDOG, ROOTS, PROLIMIT, LE ROBINSON
8. Jamie Douglas US-56 - 49.49kts – Lynch Associates, The Black Dog, Cabrinha
9. Bill Lynch US-52 - 42.32kts WC – Lynch Associates
10. Jerome Bila F-8 - 49.26kts - GENETRIX / DABENS / BLANKFORCE
11. Manu Taub F-13 - 49.09kts - Fuerteventura / F.one / Line up Fuerteventura
12. Patrice Menossi F-40 - 48.74kts - Deska, Ozone, ME
I will be in Martha's Vineyard documenting and capturing video of the entire event as it unfolds......join us....I will see you there.....
NASSI10311.jpeg [ 330.5 KIB | Viewed 439 times ]