Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Epic Demos in OBX (NC) USA

Forum for kitesurfers
Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

Re: Epic Demos in OBX (NC) USA

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:30 am

These are some pictures of today's demo in Nags Head on the Ocean side on the new INFINITY v2 kite in 8 to 11 knots with the OXYGEN board.

P.S. Tomorrow looks much windier. Will be in Avon at "Kite point". So you guys can demo the kites in the Ocean or on the sound. See you there.
Attachments
DSC_0001.jpg
DSC_0186.jpg
DSC_0026.jpg
DSC_0074.jpg
DSC_0093.jpg
DSC_0057.jpg
DSC_0060.jpg
DSC_0150.jpg

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.

Postby Dimitri M » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Hello guys,
I guess the KITEFORUM and FACEBOOK is a great tool for letting people know what is going on, and where EPIC will be because we had an amazing turn out yesterday in Avon with our Demos.
We had at least 13 people demoing the kites and all of them were very impressed with the performance, quality and graphics. Only one laddie did not want to try them out because she said she already try them out a while back and she did not like them. So I asked her why she did not like them? Her respond was that she was a dealer for another kite company. Any way I asked her why was she walking back with her kite in her hands, and why one of her customer was having trouble with the kite he was trying to fly for 20 minutes in the water and not going any where!!! She told me that he was a beginner. So that was a perfect test. So I decided to let him try the RENEGADE 13 and took out of his hands the other kite he was trying to fly for 20 minutes. And guess what!!!! He took the RENEGADE 13 and got up and kiting with no problem. Every body on the beach was cheering for him. But then when she saw her beginner customers demoing the RENEGADE 13 and was going back and forth she got very upset.

Again, we can't make every body happy. :thumb:
Attachments
DSC_0052.jpg
DSC_0010.jpg
DSC_0065.jpg
DSC_0017.jpg
DSC_0028.jpg
DSC_0023.jpg
DSC_0032.jpg
DSC_0038.jpg
DSC_0044.jpg

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:00 am

Hello guys,
Once again we had an amazing turn out at "KITE POINT" in Avon. Especially when the wind pick up in the afternoon. Will be there again tomorrow. See you at the beach.
:bye:
Attachments
IMG_0652.jpg

Elite Kiters
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Florida
Favorite Beaches: All
Style: all
Gear: Epic Kites
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby Elite Kiters » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:09 pm

I try the RENEGADE11 3G and was easy to see that it's my kite style, the Kite is so easy to control. zero bar pressure and turns when you want to turn
, on this
kite I know that I will improve my kite skills on any kind

of water, :thumb:

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:26 am

Once again we had an amazing demo day today in Avon (NC - USA) at "KITE POINT". The kites talk for themselves. It is incredible to see the feed back of the kiters after coming out of the water on an EPIC kite. It doesn't matter if it is a RENEGADE, SCREAMER or JUDGE. We have been converting a lot of kiters this past week. We even had few kiters saying this exact phrase: "I did not beleive it until I tried the kite today. Whaooo...."
Again this is why we have this warning on all our ads: WARNING: DO NOT BUY ANOTHER KITE UNTIL YOU EXPERIENCE AN EPIC KITE."

These are some pictures of the demos today. :thumb:

P.S. Tomorrow will be again in Avon around 10 AM but then will be in Waves/Salvo around 3 pm. See you there.
Attachments
IMG_0917.jpg
IMG_0975.jpg
DSC_0112.jpg
DSC_0049.jpg
IMG_0979.jpg
IMG_1008.jpg
DSC_0091.jpg
IMG_0833.jpg
IMG_6310.jpg

Kitecave
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: co-ownwer www.Kitecave.com featuring Epic ,Core, Ozone, HQ, Wainman, Hyperflex and Ocean Rodeo
Been thanked: 0

Postby Kitecave » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Hi

I have had the good fortune to be in OBX this week...kiting with Dimitri and Epic Dealers

If you are coming to OBX between now and mid Nov you gotta check out an Epic demo day...the stoke that Dimitri has for the sport is amazing.

Race to the beach...plant the flag...pump the demo kites and people just flowing in.
I would not have believed the daily excitement if I had not seen it with my own eyes

WARNING. Do not buy another kite until you experience and EPIC kite".........READ the warning and if your within 1000 ish miles of the Outer Banks try a 3G Epic Demo Day....Don't be that guy I saw at the beach with a 2012 kite saying...sh....tttttt...I just bought the wrong kite...try the Epic 3G and make up yor own mind... You won't be sorry

Winds up and off to Da Beach...Luvvnnn it !!!!

Cheers :D

Return to “Kitesurfing”