* OFFICIAL 48 HOUR NOTICE FOR CKA TOUR STOP #2: As of Thursday 1/30/14 the wind forecast for Biscayne Bay is still looking adequate for us to host the comp this Saturday Feb 1st.
* Stay tuned for the final 24 hour update tomorrow Friday 1/31/14 to confirm Divisions will run and the day of the contest. It is is very important that your Team shows up at the correct time to ensure that we can run the best Division to suit the wind conditions.
* Note we are modifying the Rules to favor Teams with mulitple competitors.
* DO not forget to register ONLINE athttp://collegekiteboarding.com/events ... da-comp-2/
* PLEASE keep in mind that there are also comps scheduled for the following weekends in Cocoa beach!
If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns feel free to message us on facebook or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Visit us at collegekiteboarding.com
521 PM EST THU JAN 30 2014
NORTH NORTHEAST WINDS 7 TO 12 KNOTS. BAY WATERS LIGHT
CHOP. SHOWERS LIKELY IN THE EVENING. A SLIGHT CHANCE OF
THUNDERSTORMS THROUGH THE NIGHT. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS AFTER
EAST WINDS AROUND 5 KNOTS BECOMING SOUTHEAST 5 TO
8 KNOTS IN THE AFTERNOON. BAY WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. A SLIGHT CHANCE
EAST SOUTHEAST WINDS 6 TO 11 KNOTS. BAY WATERS
LIGHT CHOP. A SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.
EAST SOUTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 13 KNOTS. BAY WATERS A
MODERATE CHOP. A SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN THE AFTERNOON.
SATURDAY NIGHT AND SUNDAY
EAST SOUTHEAST WINDS 8 TO 13 KNOTS.
BAY WATERS A MODERATE CHOP.
EAST WINDS 6 TO 10 KNOTS. BAY WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.