WaWaZat
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: Royal Kiteboarding
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

With A Kite Kiteboarding Movie Chicago Pre-Screening Bash

Postby WaWaZat » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:49 am

Hey Fellow Wind Junkies!!

We’ve got a new kiteboarding movie being released and 3ME Kite Sports is hosting a screening at Kerasotes ShowPlace ICON theater in Chicago on Wednesday, February 26th. In fact, let’s make a party of it!! How often do we get a good kiteboarding lifestyle movie?? The showing starts at 7:30 but let’s meet in the restaurant/bar upstairs for drinks and dinner at 6pm and then flow back up there after the movie to mingle and continue food and libations!

Tickets are $9 but HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART... I have to sell at least to a certain threshold for the movie to actually happen. We have until 3pm Central time on Wed, Feb 19th to hit the target. For this reason, I am urging everyone to pre-purchase your tickets. The cost of the ticket does not get charged to your credit card until the minimum ticket sale threshold is met.

Kerasotes has a very cool restaurant bar upstairs so come on out to celebrate and mingle starting at 6pm, then again after the movie. What a great way to kick off our water kiteboarding season & hang with other like-minded peeps riding a similar proverbial wave!!! More info and ticket purchase link here; https://www.tugg.com/go/j56cmd

Come one, come all!!

Return to “Kitesurfing”