Brand Affiliation: None.

Susi Mai Invitational

Postby Toby » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:13 am

Susi Mai Invitational

JULY 21 - 23. 2017
MILLENNIUM CABARETE

banner1.jpg

Dear Riders:

It is my pleasure to invite you to compete in the “Susi Mai Invitational” which will take place in Cabarete during the dates of July 21 - 23. 2017.

I currently have 10,000 USD prize money committed for this competition and it's going up due to lots of support from local businesses who loved what we did last year.

What's included:
- FREE Accommodation & Food for the week
- FREE Media Package (Photos and Videos, with all the proper releases for your unlimited use)
- FREE Ticket to participate in the Cabarete Kite Festival

We DO NOT cover your flights.

The Cabarete Kite Festival is a 7-day festival celebrating water sports, ocean awareness, and entrepreneurship. It'll be filled with kiteboarding, networking, surf sessions, sunset music on the beach, and oh did we mention epic kiteboarding?.

Arrival day is Monday, July 17 and check out is Monday, July 24
The competition will have a fun new format called

“The Shorebreak Superstars Show”

It consists of using the shore break as a kicker to do Freestyle and Big Air. We are looking for the most complete rider able to do both. We will likely go for a dingle elimination, meaning everyone will have a second chance.
You will be competing on Saturday and Sunday, while the days before that you are free to kite with the MaiTai’ers and enjoy downwinders with them, etc.

Part of what made our events awesome in the past is the rider-guest interaction and they are all super rad people so I hope you will stoke them out, ride with them, give them tips and of course, use their brains and advice to help you further your careers. I am hoping to provide to all of you what Bill Tai provided for me, a network of mentorship and support for your future.

The Cabarete Kite Festival will be a week of kiteboarding and net"working" fun times.
This is the next big gathering where the MaiTai family will meet for a week filled with kiteboarding, adventures on horseback, sunset music on the beach and oh did we mention epic kiteboarding? It will be the ultimate Dominican Republic extravaganza.

To find out more, please check out our info page:
www.cabaretekitefestival.com

To register click HERE

If you can make it, please email info@susimai.com and we will sort out your accommodation.
Please note that the free accommodation is only for the invited rider and any extras (girlfriends, boyfriends, photographers, managers, etc) have to pay for their own stay. We can help you make sure you can room with your extras, however, we need to know this a minimum of 2 weeks in advance or you will be allocated a shared room.
We will be working on a first-come-first-served basis so please make sure you RSVP as soon as you can. If we don’t hear from you within 7 days, your spot will automatically be given to another rider in line.

Can’t wait to shred with you all soon,

SUSI MAI

Return to “Kitesurfing”