Ocean Rodeo News:
Crew Tour 2019
We're so stoked on the upcoming year, and we want you to be able to join the crew as we make some big announcements throughout 2019. With Ocean Rodeo's Crew Tour you'll have front and center access to next generation equipment, demo equipment exclusively before release, enjoy professional athlete clinics / meet and greets, and so much more.
We've planned our tour next year with a combination of destinations that have been Crew Classic's along with our new offering as we follow our Pro Team across the globe while they are compete at the Global Kitesports Association (GKA) World Tour!
Ocean Rodeo Crew Events 2019:
23 – 3.3 Sal/Cabo Verde: GKA Kite-Surf World Tour
25 - 29 : OBX, North Carolina, USA (Crew Classic)
19/20 – 25 : Leucate/France: GKA Air Games World Tour
26 – 30 : Tarifa/Spain: GKA Kite-Surf World Tour / Air Games World Tour
12 - 16 : Hood River, OR, USA (Crew Classic)
21 – 25 : Germany: GKA Air Games World Tour
11 – 15 : Torquay/Australia: GKA Kite-Surf World Tour
Reserve your spots now!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to pre register a spot at no cost. Get first rights on passes when they're available, early bird pricing, and much more.
Your Crew Pass to any of these events will include:
- Demo of new Ocean Rodeo gear before it's available to the public
- (GKA Stops Only) Access to the GKA tour at our exclusive Ocean Rodeo viewing site
- Event exclusive Ocean Rodeo wear.
- (GKA Stops Only) Meet and greets / question periods with our pro athletes
- Clinics from our top brand ambassadors / IKO instructors / pro athletes