All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Core Riot XR LE bladder got air leak
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:20 am 
Rare Poster

:angryfire: Hi everyone! please help me to solve the problem of my Core XR leaking air in the Leading edge. I bought this kite on Ebay from a guy in Hongkong few months ago which was new.After few sessions ,the middle bladder was leaked. I fixed it with Equaseal ,it worked great. But the LE started losing air. I pulled out the LE bladder to check , and could not find any thing wrong ,bladder was like new..No problem, I pumped it up again, 2 h later , it went flat slowly.I double tied all the hoses connect from bladder to LE to be sure air was not leak through one pump system. But no matter whatever I tried , LE still slowly leaking air.I have no ideal where or why?.. Even when I locked all the clams to separate air from struts to LE, All struts bladders hold air perfectly but the LE bladder.So I have to come up with a conclusion that the LE system is my problem I suppose.Does anybody has same problem like this? Or do you know any reason why it happened? Any advise would be great for me. Many thanks! From a lonely kiter in Vung tau beach.

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 [ 1 post ]