just registered to your forum, thank you.
Bought your Airstyle DVD in Soma Bay 3 weeks ago - absolutely stoked!
5-6m high Tabletops, Tailgrabs, hooked Raileys after 2 weeks (I got it on tape
- for some not a big deal, I enjoyed every single jump
) then 1 week ago I fractured my rib (used a 12m2 Kite for one day instead of the 15m2...)
Anyhow, for my 3 week trip to Cumbuco from Dec 27th I am now buying new material.
As I can not kite more than 4-6 weeks a year I dont want to loose time and decided to copy your setup shown on the DVD (weighing 80-90kg depending if Im single or not
I thought about the Dyno 2011 18m2, North 2012 5-Line Trustbar, 25m with Microloop and the Flyboard S R3 2011 with Grabrails (Flyboard 2013separatly available?) as main setup.
I have a few questions, maybe if you find the time to answer them, Id really appreciate it!
- Would you recommend a 16m2 Dyno 2011 or shall I go for a Rebell 2010 16m2 for my second kite for stronger wind?
- Does a third 14m2 kite make sense (Rebell) if I flew a 15m2 Core XR2 in 18-22 knots?
- Do you think the Flyboard S R4 2012/13 is a big difference (Throws/Flips) compared to the 2011?
- How high is your Custom Handle? I have shoe size 43,5 - so I guess mine needs to be a bit lower?
- Where the hell do I find a new Dyno 2011 18m2 or a Flyboard S R3??? (only find used ones)
Thank you, Markus