Kiteboarding Instructor Training Course
- ITC International Kiteboarding Organization
Pura Vida Club Brasil – Pousada & Restaurant & Kiteschool .
For the 1st time in the Northeast of Brasil , IKO will host a ITC in Portugues , with the Ex Pro Rider Joseph Carneiro who is a Examiner for more than 6 year .
The Course will be run in the new and hot’s kiteboarding spot of Ceara in Ilha Do Guajiru , in the Pura Vida Club . the theory of the all course will be in Portugues , the final exam will be in English or Spanish .
Do your inscription now , only 8 spot available .
After attending an ITC, you will be qualified as IKO Instructor level 1 and will be able to continue your pro training . Your benefits with IKO
* Get an International Diploma that will allow you to teach worldwide
* Apply for an international insurance specific to teach kiteboarding
* As an independent instructor, become an IKO Affiliated Point
* Benefit of teaching tools that are constantly updated
* Certify the level of your trainees with the Kiteboarder Card
* Receive the Pro Newsletter and Flash
* Apply for a job in the pro area
* Get the IKO Kiteboarding Center affiliation for your school
* Become level 2 instructor Language
- Portugues Prerequisites
• Be at least 18 years old
• Kiteboarding for at least 1 year and be a certified IKO kiteboarder level 3 minimum
• Have an IKO Assistant Instructor certification (Water only) or provide an attestation (letter of recommendation) of a teaching experience in a water or aerial sport
• Have a valid first aid certificate
• Pass online Pre-ITC course (compulsory starting 1st of June 2009)
• Kiteboarding only: complete the IKO powerboat certification course or have outside powerboat certification Have this Knowledge before to attempt to the ITC
1- Security Systems
3- Weather analyze
4- Teaching knowledge
5- Teaching psychological
6- Teaching in Live situation
7- Certification of the student
8- Communication Investment
Cost of the ITC - 600,00usd .
100% of the cost have to be pay before the 10th of March . please ask the bank account number by email.
[ IKO fees include on the prices ]
Pousada with the breakfast x1 person (6 nitgh at 25,00reais per/person-per nitgh = 150,00reais = 75,00usd )
Food and diner x1 person ( 5 days and night at 30,00reais per/person-per day = 150,00reais =75,00usd ) Place
Pura Vida Club Brasil , Praia da Barra n15 , Ilha Do Guajiru , Itarema , Ceara , BR .
Phone/ 55 85 9912-2992
Email / email@example.com Necessary equipment
The Participant Will have to bring :
Kites – 7m , 9m , 12m [ 3 kites per student ]
Board – personal
Harness – personal Who to get there –
Bus - Terminal Rodoviário Joao Tome , av.Borges sw Melo, 1630, Barrio de Fatima, cep: 60415-510, Fortaleza, Ceara ,
Tel: (85) 3230 1111
Plane - Aeroporto Internacional de Fortaleza Ceara CE Brasil : Av. Senador Carlos Jereissati 3000, Bairro Serrinha, Fortaleza-CE, cep :60741-900
- PABX: (85) 3392-12000/fax;(85) 3392-1127/3392-1132-distancia do Centro 6 km
Car – the Road to take to arrive to Ilha Do Guajiru it’s the CE 085 [ Sol Poente ] from Fortaleza ,
Ilha Do Guajiru it’s at 180km of Fortaleza Organizer
Pura Vida Club Brasil Examiner .
Jospeh Carneiro # 15 # firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW.ikoinlt.com
Skype - puravida-brasil or josephcarneiro
Cel -  9912-2992