Iceland - 2010 - Snowkiting Adventure Trip
One thousand square kilometres of untracked powder snow, summer sunshine, near constant wind, and only your friends to share it with on a remote glacier in the Icelandic highlands, we’d like to invite you to come and check out the ultimate snowkiting trip:
Langjökull glacier, Iceland - Friday May 14th to Friday 21st
Snowkiter have been running trips to this same destination for five years now and still can’t get enough of it. We try to provide everything we can to make your trip as effortless as possible for you, including, but not limited to:
* Full time guides and drivers for the whole week
* Cooked breakfast every day
* Packed lunch every day (except first and last days)
* Huge cooked dinners for the whole week
* All your transport, everywhere, in a jacked up superjeep.
* A very nice hotel right in the centre of the downtown for the first night
* Accommodation for the week in a luxurious timber cabin with a geothermal hot-tub
* A night out downtown in Reykjavik
* Outgoing airport transfer
Our trips cost a little more, but we really do try to include everything so that there are no ‘hidden expenses’: no expensive lift passes, no transport costs, and almost all of your meals provided. In fact the only cash that you will need will be for beer, the odd snack or a lunch while we are travelling, a bus ticket when you arrive, and a ticket for the Blue Lagoon.
Iceland is only a couple of hours flight time from the UK, and Icelandair operate from a number of locations throughout the UK. Both Icelandair and Iceland express offer good deals on flights.
I am sure that some of our previous clients will be able to make a few posts and let everyone know how much they enjoyed the trip, in fact most of our previous clients come back again year after year!
Get in touch with either of us by email for more info:
Log onto to our website for bookings and more info: http://www.snowkiter.co.uk
And some great pictures from previous trips here: http://www.snowkiter.co.uk/gallery/main.php
And even some video: http://www.snowkiter.co.uk/video.html
What are you waiting for?
BOOK IT NOW!
Rob Brown and Einar Gardarsson