This course only has 8 places in total, secure your place now, only a few places left.
We only consider the application valid after reception of the confirmation of payment and sending back signed the ITC candidate waiver form (can send by email).
ITC Cost Total: 700€ Transfer for confirmation booking: 350€
We also provide extra advanced classes with the ITC examiner for your progression as kiteboarders before or after the ITC.
Check our videos of previous advance classes (junior training for competition) in :
JKC -2008 TV program part 1
JKC -2007 TV program
JKC -2007 Presentation video
There are several options.
We can arrange for a house/ hotel or Youth hostel. Prices start at 13€ including breakfast.
We will arrange pick up from airport if requested.
Become a Kiteboarding Instructor
Because you are addicted kiteboarders and want to share your passion and knowledge with others, IKO offers you the possibility to be trained as a pro instructor and make your passion your job.
A solid training program
IKO offers a reliable and professional training program. Instructors become IKO certified by attending the 5 days Instructor Training Course (ITC). The training program corresponds precisely to kiteboarding teaching methods. The certification is recognized as the international standard in teaching.
At the end of the training, you will have developed abilities in the following major areas: safety, practical environment, analysis, technique, teaching psychology and live situation.
After attending an ITC, you will be qualified as IKO Instructor level.
Your benefits with IKO
* Have access to the Pro Area of the IKO website
* Be able to purchase IKO Instructor Insurance
* Be able to purchase IKO products at Pro prices
* Have access to the job opening listings on the IKO website and post a seeking employment ad viewable to IKO Centers
* Earn Product Points by referring students to become registered members on My IKO
* Post personal profile info online, which is viewable via the general public website (as of April 2009)
* Be at least 18 years old
* Kiteboarding/Snowkiting for at least 1 year and be a certified IKO kiteboarder/snowkiter level 3 minimum
* Have an IKO Assistant Instructor certification (Water only) or provide an attestation (letter of recommendation) of a teaching experience in a water or aerial sport
* Have a valid first aid certificate or complete it before the ITC with the IKO Examiner running the course
* Kiteboarding only: complete the IKO powerboat certification course or have outside powerboat certification, or have equivalent skills
How to enroll in a course
Make sure you meet the prerequisites and have the necessary documents. Fill in and sign ITC Candidate Waiver form (attached to this email) with the supporting documents and send to the ITC organizer.
Pay the registration fee – 350€ (half the course) .
You can cancel for a full refund prior 1 month to the date of the ITC
There are only 8 places on the ITC. Book before it is full.