Forum rules

Here you will find commercial postings of any kind. Keep checking it to find great deals on gear, last minute offers, special occasions etc. Always worth a look! Read only for users, businesses need a special permission to post here. Contact: info@kiteforum.com

All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Green My Kite: Kitaddict and MKB team up
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:32 pm 
Rare Poster

Kitaddict team is proud to announce its partnership with Miami Kiteboarding (MKB) in Crandon Park, North Beach – Key Biscayne – Florida USA within the “Green My Kite ™” Program.

The “Green My Kite ™” Program is designed to support kite shops, kite schools, kite camps, kite associations or clubs willing to implement or already implementing specific eco-friendly initiatives through good practice sharing, kitesurfers awareness on their favorite shop actions toward environmental protection and public relation support to relay these initiatives.

Christophe, Miami Kiteboarding founder and owner commented “We are on the beach every day, we teach to people how to kite. We also organize a lot of competitions during the year: it is a perfect time to share about environmental questions and present our initiatives to the riders. Who else is in a better position to set examples and good practices? If we manage to inspire the hundreds of Kiters that we meet every year to push our industry to implement high sustainable development standards, we will have done something really good. I’m very excited to team up with Kitaddict.”

Attachments:
logo-kitaddict-handtag-with-bleu-200x60.jpg
logo-kitaddict-handtag-with-bleu-200x60.jpg [ 4.24 KIB | Viewed 1148 times ]
{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Green My Kite: Kitaddict and MKB team up
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:42 pm 
Rare Poster

To get more info on the program, have a look at: http://www.kitaddict.com/greenmykite/

Feel free to contact Kitaddict team at: greenmykite@kitaddict.com

[ 2 posts ]