Here you will find commercial postings of any kind. Keep checking it to find great deals on gear, last minute offers, special occasions etc. Always worth a look! Read only for users, businesses need a special permission to post here. Contact: email@example.com
Post subject: Viana Kite House - Viana do Castelo, Portugal
Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:26 pm
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:43 am Posts: 1
Viana Kite House – Viana Do Castelo
Less than one kilometer from the epic Kitesurf beach of Praia do Cabedelo, you'll find the brand new Kite House! This is the perfect place to be for any kitesurfer, beginner to pro. If you want to take your kitesurfing skills to the next level or just escape everything and focus on riding, riding, riding, the Kite House is what you are looking for. The Kite House can take up to 18 kitesurfers and inside you find everything you need.
- 1 km from Cabedelo, a kitesurfing beach that has everything from superflat to +2m waves, at the same time!
- Big van with compressor, to take all the equipment down to the beach
- 18 beds, divided into 5 rooms
- 4 bathrooms, 3 with shower and one with jacuzzi
- All rooms have balcony
- Big kitchen at your disposal
- Backyard with big Brazilian hammocks, barbecue, rinse area for equipment, perfect for chillout after a long day on the water!
- A kiteshop in the basement!
- Tv, projector, dvd, to watch the latest kitesurf movies for inspiration.
- Breakfast included
- We pick you up at the airport!
We are all kitesurfers in the Viana KiteHouse, which means we know all the best places to kitesurf in the area. Tag along and discover a region that just may be one of Europe's best for kitesurfing. We do downwinders, waveriding and lots of other stuff, and we always bring our cameras and GoPro to get everything on tape.
In the area around the Kite House, you will find several restaurants, ATM, cafes and a small supermarket. Cross the bridge on bike or take a cab or the ferry (5min) and you will have the old fishermen's town of Viana do Castelo at your disposal, with rustic Portuguese restaurants and lots of bars and discotheques.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum