Join Melissa Gil and a bunch of like minded ladies in exploring kiteboarding for and by women.
A two day clinic has been organized in Miami this weekend. Details follow ...
First, Girls Kite Clinic and "Mimosa" night at ASM!
Friday, August 17th - 6:00 pm-8:00pm @ ASM CG- Intro to Kiteboarding with Pro Melissa Gil - Price $ 20 ( Single night clinic price)
* Meet professional rider Melissa Gil - World Speed Record, currently competing on the wave riding world tour
* In this clinic we will cover the basics of kiting on a kite simulator
* Be the first one to see the Siren Collection - a kite collection crafted specifically for women by Cabrinha kites
* Wine and Hors d'oeuvres will be served.
How does the catch line go, " ... this kite gear is for you!"
Next take it on the water for some real fun!
Saturday, August 18th - 10:00 am- 1:00pm @ Matheson Hammock Park - Group Kite Lesson ( class could be rescheduled upon weather conditions) -Price $60 ( single day clinic price or purchase the 2 day package for $75)
* Skills which we will be covering during this clinic: Knowing your surroundings & weather/wind conditions
* Learn how to rig your kite
* Launching and landing procedures
* Right of way/ Upwind/Downwind
* Kite Flying Skills
* Body Dragging
* RSVP is mandatory- please call (305) 591-3559 in order to reserve your space
By signing up to this clinic you'll also receive:
* $150 Gift Certificate towards a Kite ( valid for 3 Months).
* 30% off Kite lesson packages - ( valid for a 6 months period from initial purchase date)
Melissa sporting her favorite togs and gear.
For more information, directions, RSVP please contact ASM at: (305) 591-3559