forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 206
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:01 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Favorite Beaches: Playa Copal, Costa Rica. Mancora, Peru. Maui, Hawaii. The Gorge. Miami, Florida. Heineken Beach, St.Croix, Paros, Greece, Cape Town, South Africa
- Brand Affiliation: Gabes Kite Life, Transcend Kiteboard Apparel, Blade Kites, Royal Kites, The Kite Life
- Location: The World
In town for a little while and would love to kite...but can't find a west wind spot...any info?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 36478
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
looks great, but feels very cold!
There might be some guys in the flats between Miami and Miami Beach.
Some paddle out to one small island in the sounds and launch from there.
Have a look if you spot them.
Otherwise, you need to go to the West Coast...Marco Island is an amazing flat water spot I have been told.
Check the spot on www.splocs.com
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Seawolf and 30 guests