Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Grzybowo, Kołobrzeg, Polish Baltic Coast
Favorite Beaches: Polish Baltic Beach
Style: foilboarding
Gear: Flysurfer Souls, Moses Hydrofoil, BraCuru Boards
Brand Affiliation: Moses HF

Learnig with Moses Hydrofoil -Do's & Dont's

Postby BraCuru » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:42 am

I made two episodes so far. Planning to show more including tacking, jibing, jumping, launching a 3 foot long foil from 2 foot deep water, wave riding. Actually waiting for other ideas.

Nr.1. Launching:

Nr.2. Falling:

Arcsrule
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Re: Learnig with Moses Hydrofoil -Do's & Dont's

Postby Arcsrule » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:53 am

thanks for posting the new vids. I've got a new windows 7 here at work and it won't let me watch them---SECURITY VIOLATION!!!! i've watched all your vids at home. They are very good! can't wait to watch these two.

C A R A F I N O 2014
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Maui and the World.
Favorite Beaches: Maui and the World.
Style: Perfect
Gear: CARAFINO AND NAISH
Brand Affiliation: CARAFINO AND NAISH
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby C A R A F I N O 2014 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:28 pm

The Moses Hydrofoil is a good board to learn on, but not placing in any races. It is nearly a replica of the original Carafino designs. With the exception of the moon walking board design, which I find to be very Italian, like tight jeans, it works well.

What you must always remember is to keep your legs straight and not bent with your eyes looking in the direction of travel and not down.

Carafino

BraCuru
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Grzybowo, Kołobrzeg, Polish Baltic Coast
Favorite Beaches: Polish Baltic Beach
Style: foilboarding
Gear: Flysurfer Souls, Moses Hydrofoil, BraCuru Boards
Brand Affiliation: Moses HF

Postby BraCuru » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:14 pm

C A R A F I N O 2014 wrote:The Moses Hydrofoil is a good board to learn on, but not placing in any races. It is nearly a replica of the original Carafino designs. With the exception of the moon walking board design, which I find to be very Italian, like tight jeans, it works well.
Thank you for your remarks but this topic is about Do's and Dont's which might be handy for beginners.
Not about racing, what replica it is or not and finaly your sense of Italian style :wink:
Let's keep this topic without offtopic :idea:
I am going to open a new topic about Moses HF then go crazy there :bye:
Arcsrule wrote:I've got a new windows 7 here at work and it won't let me watch them---SECURITY VIOLATION!!!!
Sorry mate. No idea why :oops: Maybe your office network does not allow opening the vimeo server? These two vids are set up as public.

Laughingman
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay
Favorite Beaches: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo, La Ventana
Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen6 Flites 10m, 12m Gen2 Roams 6m and 8m, Cloud D 4.8, 6.2, 8.0, 10.4
Xeon Laluz, Mako Wide 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6', LF Impulse Foil and Kanaha Shapes 37" board
Engine Harness with slider

Postby Laughingman » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:16 pm

BraCuru wrote:
Arcsrule wrote:I've got a new windows 7 here at work and it won't let me watch them---SECURITY VIOLATION!!!!
Sorry mate. No idea why :oops: Maybe your office network does not allow opening the vimeo server? These two vids are set up as public.
Yah I can watch them no problem at my work on win7... but then I am the administrator so I guess I can pretty much do what I want.... anyhow it is not win7 that is causing your problem

Return to “Hydrofoil”