All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Carafino Update March 15
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:14 am 
Medium Poster

Hello Kite Boarders World Wide:

Unfortunately, I acquired Dengue Fever like symptoms the evening of the video upload. Since that time I have been hospitalized and restricted to bed rest. I have been ill in my life, but nothing like how Dengue Fever flattens you. As a result, I have not been able to begin following up with everyone putting their order forms in and emailing them to us.

Please be sure to fill out the order form and send it to us and I will follow up with you accordingly.

I think we will extend the deadline a couple days and then it is over.

On another note, I read through the post briefly and found a man known as TONE pushing negative comments on the forum about Carafino. We have known TONE to be an adversary of everything we have promoted and accomplished over the years. We are not sure why he is a player hater, but life has people like this. My philosophy has always been, don't player hate, participate. However, TONE and his small group of followers are unique. Unique in a way that you would never want to find yourself on a sinking ship with them. Because your chances of survival with people like them is zero. They perceive only what they fear. Not the results they want to accomplish.

Example: Ferrari driving in the middle of the desert at high speed loses control and crashes into the only telephone pole that is separated by a quarter mile from the next telephone pole. An observer looks at this situation and ask, how does this car crash into the only telephone pole in the middle of the desert? The answer is: because once the driver began to lose control, he focused on where he did not want to go (into the pole) and he drew himself into the pole. At Carafino we focus on where we want to go. Because if we focus on the pole, we know where dead. So we do not waste our time on things that do not give us the results we want.

I do not believe TONE or the naysayers have 20% of what it takes to accomplish what we are doing.

When creating a product, especially a complicated product, things are constantly changing and what makes a great leader, a successful person, is being able to make decisions on the fly. If people are not happy because we change our promotion, we change our dates we change our design, that is not my issue.

Everything Carafino has said it would do, we have done, no one is forcing people to buy our product, no one is forcing people to be involved in the post. If you do not like what we are doing or how we are doing it, stop to pay us attention.

C A R A F I N O

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: CARAFINO UPDATE: MARCH 15
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:12 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

I feel honored that you have singled me out, not entirely sure why.

I do however hope you get well soon, Dengue Fever is a nasty one.

Post subject: Re: CARAFINO UPDATE: MARCH 15
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:48 pm 
Frequent Poster

get well soon! i hope to see those foils up and gliding by the end of the month!! :thumb:
video please!

Post subject: Re: Carafino Update March 15
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:23 pm 
Frequent Poster

Hope you recover quickly to answer to the challenge that is in front of you.

C A R A F I N O 2014 wrote:
Everything Carafino has said it would do, we have done,
C A R A F I N O

Sorry to put it that way but, IMHO, you have not fulfilled your mission yet.
You have stopped 30 inches before the halfway line as you have not validated your concept by a video and asked people to test your product.

There is a world between manufacturing a nice product and manufacturing a nice effective product.

My grandmother used to say "Who pretends, get (over) exposed. So rather than pretending, just demonstrate. If you show something outstanding, you'll get the success you deserve providing you're not arrogant. If you cannot demonstrate, who cares as you have not promised anything."

You have been pretending a lot for the past 7 month's (september 2013) creating your own over exposition and you've been amazinly arrogant for somebody who had nothing to demonstrate in total contradiction with your grandmother saying.

3 months behind the september announced schedule, you have demonstrated as little as 30% and the Triumphant Arch is still a blind buy :o :o

IMHO, a video would add another 20%. At that 50% threshold and only at that point you will deserve my attention.

Rider comments and videos will add another 20% (Sums up to 70%). If those tests confirm your promises, yes, I will probably become a customer through this 2 4 1 offer.
Taking into account the offer deadline .... it will be very difficult if is not postponed by at least 7 days.

You will get the remaining 30% if you are the great leader you pretend to be by maintaining the quality and delivering the 700 pieces according to the promised schedule.

I do not yet understand why the 2 4 1 offer has not started upon reception of a significant (10 ?) number of foil throughout the world, and say 5 user videos and/or reports.

Just my 2 cents.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:39 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Hi Mango,

Sorry to hear you are not well.

Instead of chasing new orders or speculating about people on the forum, do you think you or someone else from Carafino (surely you have many staff of you are building 500 boards) could provide some customer service and tell us when we will receive our foils? We went to the trouble to transfer over $10,000 to you many weeks ago, agreeing to your request to pay the total amount up front.

We have our race nationals starting this week, which clearly we have missed. The wind in Melbourne literally dies in a few weeks and it gets very cold, so I won't be foiling until September / October if I don't get my foil soon. I don't think it's too much to ask to be updated on our delivery, when we have paid for product that has now missed it's promised shipping date.

I think what you are aiming to do with your product and price is fantastic, but as I am sure you know business lives or dies on customer service which in turn determines reputation. We just want a date and commitment. We have made our commitment with our credit cards!

Your existing customers should come before new orders!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:43 pm 
Rare Poster

I agree with Vide - well said.

In my previous Posts i highlighted genuine concerns with fair questions but they remain unanswered - increasing my distrust of this deal - especially the offer to send an extra board making it 3 4 1. That is just unbelievable.......truly unbelievable.

It concerns me that Carafino has time to chase and promote to get people to send money BUT still provides NO evidence of product.

I would advise people to hold onto your money until existing customers confirm receipt of product.

If this turns out to be a scam, what will you all do?....do you think Carafino will refund your money?

I hope, like everyone else that Carafino honors the agreement, provides evidence of manufacturing and appeases negative emails like this one.

I really don't like typing this but someone needs to voice concerns - deadlines have are well beyond a reasonable time frame.

Let's wait for the next excuse- "Ive been robbed/ factory burnt down/ pet dog run over so spent all income on medical fees" etc ..........????

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:49 pm 
Rare Poster

Mangoe

what hospital are you in?

Ive several friends in Bali, keen to met you - and I will send one of them in to bring you gifts - and to check the truth of your claim.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:15 am 
Rare Poster

Raise your hand if you or somebody you know has seen a carafino foil made in the last year?

This guy is a magnet for bad press and you have to think this reputation didn't come out of nowhere. Even last summer I contacted him about buying a foil and he said he had been super busy but would have one ready in a few weeks. Never heard from him again and I'm glad.

He makes a huge announcement on here about his logo? Who cares? How about showing one shred of a photo or video of your product in action before you try to go selling 500 in one week. It would have given a little ammo against naysayers. Right now all you have is some foils on a beach and a sweet logo.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:42 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Randahl wrote:
This guy is a magnet for bad press and you have to think this reputation didn't come out of nowhere. Even last summer I contacted him about buying a foil and he said he had been super busy but would have one ready in a few weeks. Never heard from him again and I'm glad.

so why are you even posting? you don't have a dog in this fight! there are others of us who have spent some money and are anxiously awaiting shipment. people like you showing up and running your mouth makes our situation even worse.

but i am happy for you that your found a foil to buy and you are happy with it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:57 pm 
Frequent Poster

If you have all this faith in mango, why are you " anxiously waiting" what's there to be anxious about ;-)

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next