carrifino on sale

A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
Arcsrule
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

carrifino on sale

Postby Arcsrule » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:59 pm

I'm getting a deal from Carrifino. $1500 for two boards and a foil. I think that is a good price...3 year warranties.

Laughingman
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay
Favorite Beaches: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo, La Ventana
Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen6 Flites 10m, 12m Gen2 Roams 6m and 8m, Cloud D 4.8, 6.2, 8.0, 10.4
Xeon Laluz, Mako Wide 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6', LF Impulse Foil and Kanaha Shapes 37" board
Engine Harness with slider

Re: carrifino on sale

Postby Laughingman » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:14 pm

so $750 a piece?

Arcsrule
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Arcsrule » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:19 pm

no. two for one. a performance board plus either a wave or a race board.

Hawaiis
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kailua

Postby Hawaiis » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:08 pm

Arcsrule wrote:no. two for one. a performance board plus either a wave or a race board.
I think foil matters more on performance than boards. It should have been two foils and one board.

Arcsrule
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Arcsrule » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:50 pm

Hawaiis wrote:
Arcsrule wrote:no. two for one. a performance board plus either a wave or a race board.
I think foil matters more on performance than boards. It should have been two foils and one board.

That would have been a huge deal for sure!

DrLightWind
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Matheson Hammock Park Miami
Favorite Beaches: Crandon Beach, Hobbie Beach, Keys, St. Lucia, St. Marteen,
Style: Old School
Gear: Flysurfer15m and 21m Speed3 DLX
RealWind Mutant 148 X 40 and Directional 190 X 48, F-One TT 128 X35, Dereck Semi Directional 143 X 38 and 177 X 46.
Been thanked: 0

Postby DrLightWind » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Laughingman wrote:so $750 a piece?
I'm willing to do the deal and split it with you.
What do you think :?:

DrLW

Laughingman
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay
Favorite Beaches: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo, La Ventana
Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen6 Flites 10m, 12m Gen2 Roams 6m and 8m, Cloud D 4.8, 6.2, 8.0, 10.4
Xeon Laluz, Mako Wide 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6', LF Impulse Foil and Kanaha Shapes 37" board
Engine Harness with slider

Postby Laughingman » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Yep totally but I think you only get one foil assembly and two boards so that suddenly is not the deal I was looking for...lol you know what they say, if its too good to be true... it probably is.

Arcsrule
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Arcsrule » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:34 pm

I WAS TOTALLY WRONG!!!! I just got off the phone from placing my order. It is a true two for one---a COMPLETE board and the foil underneath it...I and a friend can go at the same time. it's not a 50% off...it's like the grocery store-two for the price of one. that my friend is a deal ! no one else has offered me anything less than $2400. I won't say any more as Mr. C would be updating kiteforum himself shortly and I don't want to spread rumors. I'm stoked! I'm getting a PERFORMANCE and a WAVE, a red and a yellow :)

Hawaiis
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kailua

Postby Hawaiis » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:21 pm

Now, that is a great deal!!!

C A R A F I N O 2014
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Maui and the World.
Favorite Beaches: Maui and the World.
Style: Perfect
Gear: CARAFINO AND NAISH
Brand Affiliation: CARAFINO AND NAISH
Been thanked: 0

Re: carrifino on sale/Exactly what you get.

Postby C A R A F I N O 2014 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:47 pm

Hi Kite Surfers Worldwide:

We have a promotional preseason offer approaching next week. Buy one Carafino hydrofoil board package complete and receive an additional complete hydrofoil and board at no extra cost. We do not offer for sale our product in pieces. Entire units sold only. Buyers receive foot pad, foot straps, hardware, T Bar, wings and hardware with tool to attach & assemble and go go go.

Here is our latest introduction of the boards and the carbon wings for race by video.

New video will be feature next week and a personal interview with Carafino and the history of hydrofoiling from Maui to the World.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO7Bc6gN ... e=youtu.be

Our pricing is as such for the offer of 1 for 2.
1500$/€1096 normal retail pricing

We have informed the kite surfing community of this promo coming up and have much interest and this offer is only valid through kiteforum.com

We manufacture 15 boards a day with our APS foam cutting machine for precise spec on all our boards, no hand shape designing, too much variation in the specs. Computer cutting creates 100 percent balanced to spec shapes. We manufacture 15 hydrofoils a day. Cosmetic finishing on the foils and boards is about 7 to 14 days, depending production cycling of raw components to finished product in the box.

The "Oracle Hydrofoil by C A R A F I N O" are prepeg and carbon composite. This year we feature state of the art designing with triumphant arched T bar distinguishing technology. The new arched design moves through the water with less resistance than traditional straight shaft T bars found on the market. Our boards are epoxy. The Hydrofoils will be featured with the 2014 C A R A F I N O diamond box attachment mounting plate. It will insert into a recessed diamond box which is another Carafino innovation to design technology to the kite surf industry. Our Hydrofoil are absolutely not compatible with any other brand board, nor will any other brand board on the market fit our hydrofoils without modification to the attachment point of the T bar. Any modification to our hydrofoil attaching to other than a Carafino board voids the warranty.

Our Hydrofoils will be featured in 3K carbon composite finish, uni directional carbon finish and painted finish. Matt finish for racers wanting that added edge to move through the water faster.

This will be a very limited time offer available only through kiteforum.com, thereafter check with your local or regional kite shop/dealer for Carafino Hydrofoil Boards, 2014.

Carafino provides a 3 year warranty from breaking while in use of the boards.

The composite components come with a life time warranty from breaking while in use. Striking the bottom of the sea bed or anything voids the warranty. Carafino manufactures all products on the Island of Bali at our facility.

For more information, check in daily with kiteforum.com and contact your local kite surfing school or shop.

If it is cold where you are,
Warm Regards,

C A R A F I N O

Return to “Hydrofoil”