Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

carrifino on sale

A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
Hawaiis
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kailua
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: carrifino on sale/Exactly what you get.

Postby Hawaiis » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:13 pm

C A R A F I N O 2014 wrote:Hi Kite Surfers Worldwide:

We have a promotional preseason offer approaching next week. Buy one Carafino hydrofoil board package complete and receive an additional complete hydrofoil and board at no extra cost. We do not offer for sale our product in pieces. Entire units sold only. Buyers receive foot pad, foot straps, hardware, T Bar, wings and hardware with tool to attach & assemble and go go go.

Here is our latest introduction of the boards and the carbon wings for race by video.

New video will be feature next week and a personal interview with Carafino and the history of hydrofoiling from Maui to the World.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO7Bc6gN ... e=youtu.be

Our pricing is as such for the offer of 1 for 2.
1500$/€1096 normal retail pricing

We have informed the kite surfing community of this promo coming up and have much interest and this offer is only valid through kiteforum.com

We manufacture 15 boards a day with our APS foam cutting machine for precise spec on all our boards, no hand shape designing, too much variation in the specs. Computer cutting creates 100 percent balanced to spec shapes. We manufacture 15 hydrofoils a day. Cosmetic finishing on the foils and boards is about 7 to 14 days, depending production cycling of raw components to finished product in the box.

The "Oracle Hydrofoil by C A R A F I N O" are prepeg and carbon composite. This year we feature state of the art designing with triumphant arched T bar distinguishing technology. The new arched design moves through the water with less resistance than traditional straight shaft T bars found on the market. Our boards are epoxy. The Hydrofoils will be featured with the 2014 C A R A F I N O diamond box attachment mounting plate. It will insert into a recessed diamond box which is another Carafino innovation to design technology to the kite surf industry. Our Hydrofoil are absolutely not compatible with any other brand board, nor will any other brand board on the market fit our hydrofoils without modification to the attachment point of the T bar. Any modification to our hydrofoil attaching to other than a Carafino board voids the warranty.

Our Hydrofoils will be featured in 3K carbon composite finish, uni directional carbon finish and painted finish. Matt finish for racers wanting that added edge to move through the water faster.

This will be a very limited time offer available only through kiteforum.com, thereafter check with your local or regional kite shop/dealer for Carafino Hydrofoil Boards, 2014.

Carafino provides a 3 year warranty from breaking while in use of the boards.

The composite components come with a life time warranty from breaking while in use. Striking the bottom of the sea bed or anything voids the warranty. Carafino manufactures all products on the Island of Bali at our facility.

For more information, check in daily with kiteforum.com and contact your local kite surfing school or shop.

If it is cold where you are,
Warm Regards,

C A R A F I N O
Does this cover the racing model with the diamond mounting plate?

Rotule
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Plattsburgh City Beach, NY
Favorite Beaches: Plattsburgh City Beach, NY
Gear: Core Section 4M, Section 2 6M. GTS 3 9M
Moses Onda 71 HL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: carrifino on sale

Postby Rotule » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:11 pm

I spoke with Christopher yesterday night on the phone and told me that there is an extra 160$USD per Raceboard to cover the extra material they need to build the board.

this setup is a very good price, i wish the hydrofoil market can pick up for once :)

BraCuru
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Grzybowo, Kołobrzeg, Polish Baltic Coast
Favorite Beaches: Polish Baltic Beach
Style: foilboarding
Gear: Flysurfer Souls, Moses Hydrofoil, BraCuru Boards
Brand Affiliation: Moses HF

Postby BraCuru » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:40 am

C A R A F I N O 2014 wrote:We have a promotional preseason offer approaching next week. Buy one Carafino hydrofoil board package complete and receive an additional complete hydrofoil and board at no extra cost. We do not offer for sale our product in pieces. Entire units sold only. Buyers receive foot pad, foot straps, hardware, T Bar, wings and hardware with tool to attach & assemble and go go go.
Counting days to see what exactly is on the offer.
1096€ for double ready to go foil packages sounds insane :o :o :o :thumb:
No doubts it should make Carafino foils the most popular producer worldwide within months.
Really surprised that it's so quite on the forum about this offer.
For the foil market - it looks like the French Revolution :idea:
Within last two days I got dozens of emails from Poles being interested to go for it.
Everybody interested is waiting the official offer with pictures & more details.

Tone
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Tone » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:38 am

Personally, I don't think it is doable for long.

The idea is to get in the most amount of cash available to be ABLE to afford to manufacture the boards.

but then again, I am a skeptic.

Europ2
Frequent Poster

Postby Europ2 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:03 am

BraCuru wrote: Really surprised that it's so quite on the forum about this offer.
Everybody interested is waiting the official offer with pictures & more details.
A possible explanation ...
C A R A F I N O 2014 wrote:This will be a very limited time offer available only through kiteforum.com, t
Let's imagine the deal is for 8 to 10 days only. If we take into account the miscelameous durations
needed to validate payment, shipping, custom clearance, ... the early birds will receive their set say a week after order.

In the worst case, the first customers will receive their toy the day the purchase window close without hope to publish a test awaited by the other potential customers.

In the best case, the early birds will receive their foil 2 to 4 days before the window's end. That's not a long time to trigger a purchase decision based on "enthusisatic" flash tests written by dozens of persons posting for the first time :nono:
+ A first production batch is never flawless
+ if the surfboard quality might have some reputation in BALI, what is the composite one worth ?

Many people will wait untill the last limit to avoid a blind buy ..

Just my 2 cents

Tone
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Tone » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:56 am

Europ2 wrote:
BraCuru wrote: Really surprised that it's so quite on the forum about this offer.
A possible explanation ...
C A R A F I N O 2014 wrote:This will be a very limited time offer available only through kiteforum.com, t
Let's imagine the deal is for 8 to 10 days only. If we take into account the miscelameous durations
needed to validate payment, shipping, custom clearance, ... the early birds will receive their set say a week after order.

In the worst case, the first customers will receive their toy the day the purchase window close without hope to publish a test awaited by the other potential customers.

In the best case, the early birds will receive their foil 2 to 4 days before the window's end. That's not a long time to trigger a purchase decision based on "enthusisatic" flash tests written by dozens of persons posting for the first time :nono:
+ A first production batch is never flawless
+ if the surfboard quality might have some reputation in BALI, what is the composite one worth ?

Many people will wait untill the last limit to avoid a blind buy ..

Just my 2 cents

I heard from someone who is buying that the boards won't be around until March,,,,

tkettlepoint
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Jellyfish boards custom boards
Brand Affiliation: Jellyfish Boards

Postby tkettlepoint » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:28 pm

if you go to his website it tells you everything http://carafino.wix.com/carafino#!__kit ... ason-promo

terrieb

feel
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Brzezno, Rewa, Jastarnia

Postby feel » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:09 pm

Hi Cerafino

Does the price include shipment to Europe?

Bradn
Medium Poster
Style: Race
Gear: Ozone R1 V2, Custom race foil

Postby Bradn » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:15 pm

When does the promo go until?
and if someone bought on day x how many days would it take until a board would be sent?

Also does anyone have photos of the race board and foil?

Bille
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Lake Mohave
Gear: Ozone Edge
Brand Affiliation: Barz Optics
Jaybar Dynabar V7

Postby Bille » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:02 pm

Too Bad i just spent $700 on a new back-up reserve chute for my
rigid-wing ; i would-a asked if someone wants to go In on one of
those with me ! :(

Bille