Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

carrifino on sale

A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
lezo
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2002
Weight: 80kgs
Local Beach: I have local friends at many beaches now!
Favorite Beaches: Mostly riding these days North Fuerte beaches or wavespots of the French Atlantic/North coast.
Gear: Custom wavesurf board with RRD Religions, custom foilkite with Peak5s, Ozone Edges for boosting.

Re: carrifino on sale

Postby lezo » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:05 pm

Arcsrule wrote:My order is bought and paid for. And no way would I split it with anyone. However, after the sale is over it will cost someone $1500 plus shipping charges and bank fees for a Carrifino. For all the other foils, over $2400 each. I'm pretty confident I'll be able to sell my extra for more than i paid for it since the only kite shop in my state charges $2400 plus, plus, plus... if you have some cash you can touch, buying this 2 for 1 deal is a smart investment. Or do like (edited out the name, insert whoever you think fits) ...nothin but bitch and moan :nono:
Ok, great, bold move!

Please keep us informed about your new Carafino foils. So what is your delivery date?

Everybody has the right for a new start and if Mr. Carafino delivers as promised, it could be great stuff, cheap carbon foils for everybody.

At the same time, this forum is a great tool to share experiences, both good and bad, this is how the community learns and won't repeat past mistakes. So when a guy cames and asks to send money quickly overseas for a fantastic deal on an unknown product, kiters who come here for information have the right to know about past experiences with that person.

So if things happen as promised, everybody will be happy and you will earn some $, well-merited by an optimistic and visionary decision. However, if your investment unfortunately turns out less smart than you imagine it now, please continue to post your story here for everybody to learn.

Arcsrule
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Re: carrifino on sale

Postby Arcsrule » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:10 pm

i've been working my deal with mango since october so it's not like I'm just jumping on a deal. He has answered all my emails to all my questions. at the same time, i've researched the other mfg that I was aware of and I found nothing better but all his competition charges close to double. I'm not concerned by the delivery date as my water will be cold until April and I'll have it by then.

Return to “Hydrofoil”