Style: Perfect
Gear: CARAFINO AND NAISH
Brand Affiliation: CARAFINO AND NAISH
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Performance Race Board/ Tuttle Box & Diamomd Attached

Postby C A R A F I N O 2014 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:45 am

Hello Hydrofoil Kitesurfers worldwide:

Due to huge market demand, C A R A F I N O is producing a high caliber "Performance Race" series hydrofoil board.

The board shall be featured in two models. One with tuttle box attachment to fit other brand hydrofoils on the market. One compatible with diamond technology attachment for C A R A F I N O hydrofoils.

The Performance Race board by C A R A F I N O are extremely different in aerodynamics while matching the current industry standard of race hydrofoil board models available through custom orders and limited production found on the internet.

The 2014 C A R A F I N O race boards are streamlined to eliminate windage; an important part of racing and remove unnecessary buoyancy found in other board model designs.Thus, Increasing forward speed for upwind runs to the buoy marker while exceeding all the characteristics of current race hydrofoil boards on the market with tuttle box attachment systems.

C A R A F I N O is considering a possible 2 4 1 limited offer through kiteforum.com on the 2014 Performance Race boards. Hydrofoil not included. 2 4 1 pricing to be set for the C A R A F I N O "Performance Race" boards in the coming 7 to 10 days.

Stay tuned to kiteforum.com for further details as they come in. Video and photos to follow end of this week.

Regards to all Kiteboaders worldwide.

C A R A F I N O

Return to “Hydrofoil”