*


All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: less Carafino more hydrofoil
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:37 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 1:00 am
Posts: 1497
Location: Hayling Island, UK
wind_rider wrote:
but Im looking at an Aguera Foil which looks good and is reassuringly expensive and wondered what the experience is here


Let me know how you get on..... Alex is a total Gentleman to deal with..... also, lets not forget, he is a legend !

Image


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: less Carafino more hydrofoil
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:54 am 
Online
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:34 pm
Posts: 1447
I'd expect nothing but a professional experience with Mr Aguera.

I'd love one of his foils but I cannot justify the expense, especially with shipping to the UK.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: less Carafino more hydrofoil
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:40 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 1:00 am
Posts: 1497
Location: Hayling Island, UK
Tone wrote:
especially with shipping to the UK.


My SL60 slalom board was approx £300 for fedex


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: less Carafino more hydrofoil
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:30 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:12 pm
Posts: 1501
Location: Ontario
TheRussian wrote:
wind_rider wrote:
but Im looking at an Aguera Foil which looks good and is reassuringly expensive and wondered what the experience is here


Let me know how you get on..... Alex is a total Gentleman to deal with..... also, lets not forget, he is a legend !


FYI If you make it your personal mission to ruin him via multiple user accounts slandering him all over the internet in efforts to sink his livelihood, he might get a little prickly and not want to sell you one!

REASURINGLY EXPESIVE???? Like your not in the business. Somehow I doubt Mr Mango is the first person to ever want to throttle you!

Now that he is CLEARLY intending to deliver all the goods instead of escaping to live like a super villain on some carabean island with a few thousand scammed bucks. You are free to Shut your hole and fade quietly into oblivion.

At least Tone, the first and only poster on here to give you any traction has had the courtesy to others to back-pedal the rhetoric.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: less Carafino more hydrofoil
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:52 am 
Offline
Medium Poster

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:39 am
Posts: 125
Well put Starsky!

Now please just give Carafino a break and let him focus on his work instead of spending time and worry defending himself from internet moorons :nono:

I´m quite sure he is doing the most he can to have us all flying soon, some posters in here has for sure helped pushing the timeline in the wrong direction.

We just got confirmed that our stuff is shipping and we have the tracking contact etc. I can´t wait to ride that thing :-)

Thanks for all your effort and the personal status updates Carafino!

/Thomas


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: less Carafino more hydrofoil
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:19 pm 
Online
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:34 pm
Posts: 1447
Starsky wrote:
TheRussian wrote:
wind_rider wrote:
but Im looking at an Aguera Foil which looks good and is reassuringly expensive and wondered what the experience is here


Let me know how you get on..... Alex is a total Gentleman to deal with..... also, lets not forget, he is a legend !


FYI If you make it your personal mission to ruin him via multiple user accounts slandering him all over the internet in efforts to sink his livelihood, he might get a little prickly and not want to sell you one!

REASURINGLY EXPESIVE???? Like your not in the business. Somehow I doubt Mr Mango is the first person to ever want to throttle you!

Now that he is CLEARLY intending to deliver all the goods instead of escaping to live like a super villain on some carabean island with a few thousand scammed bucks. You are free to Shut your hole and fade quietly into oblivion.

At least Tone, the first and only poster on here to give you any traction has had the courtesy to others to back-pedal the rhetoric.


As I have originally stated, I never wanted anyone to NOT get their gear. I appreciate that it's looking like Carafino has come good on his deal and I look forward to seeing vids of people on their carafino boards and foils.

Carafino has a very strange way to run a business, one that I don't appreciate but I do appreciate it must have been a massive undertaking to produce so many boards and foils. It's great to see the deal working out and people getting their kit.

Now as long as he can continue to fix his reputation, we can hope to see a brand which is strong and reliable.

Tony


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: less Carafino more hydrofoil
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:03 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 1:00 am
Posts: 1497
Location: Hayling Island, UK
Starsky wrote:
TheRussian wrote:
wind_rider wrote:
but Im looking at an Aguera Foil which looks good and is reassuringly expensive and wondered what the experience is here


Let me know how you get on..... Alex is a total Gentleman to deal with..... also, lets not forget, he is a legend !


FYI If you make it your personal mission to ruin him via multiple user accounts slandering him all over the internet in efforts to sink his livelihood, he might get a little prickly and not want to sell you one!

REASURINGLY EXPESIVE???? Like your not in the business. Somehow I doubt Mr Mango is the first person to ever want to throttle you!

Now that he is CLEARLY intending to deliver all the goods instead of escaping to live like a super villain on some carabean island with a few thousand scammed bucks. You are free to Shut your hole and fade quietly into oblivion.

At least Tone, the first and only poster on here to give you any traction has had the courtesy to others to back-pedal the rhetoric.

WTF.... not sure who that barrage was aimed at :allbegood:
I thought this was the less CF thread :wink:


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: less Carafino more hydrofoil
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:45 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:12 pm
Posts: 1501
Location: Ontario
Not you man, sorry, used your quote for context. Had hoped it read as directed @ wind_tard.

That Aguera is a total legend, and I don't doubt a gentleman in every sense was part of my point.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: less Carafino more hydrofoil
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:11 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 1:00 am
Posts: 1497
Location: Hayling Island, UK
Starsky wrote:
Not you man, sorry, used your quote for context. Had hoped it read as directed @ wind_tard.

That Aguera is a total legend, and I don't doubt a gentleman in every sense was part of my point.


No worries.

wrong thread,,, but, I have met WR on the beach & he told me he is down two sets of payments, lets hope anyone who is out of pocket gets refunded


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group