All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Carafino Update May 28
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:31 pm 
Rare Poster

carnival barker yourself.
Your way of talking to people is a shame for the kitesurfing world. I have ner read such things before.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:27 pm 
Frequent Poster

C A R A F I N O 2014 wrote:
They have their foils shipping out. If any customer does not pay for their shipping we hold up the or cancel the remainder of their order. Give the order to the next person in line, go back and resolve the dispute. Most of the folks stirring up shit on the forum are related to another brand. We are still here taking all the shit, assuring folks it is shipping or has shipped out.

You do not know who is stirring up shit, this is just in your own mind.
I know some of these people and they are people who paid you money in good faith that you will supply a product that they can use to go kite foiling with, so far to date that have a very stiff boogy board! this is not what they paid for.
I WOULD RECOMMEND any customers refuse to take delivery of the board only and insist on the complete product that you said you would deliver, no less and no more!
The fact they paid you money means they supported you a lot more than the competitor, and now you treat them like trash, you call them names and simply no longer care about them or their concerns despite the show of support they placed in you by giving you money!

But you seriously cant blame anyone for asking wtf is going on when it is taking so long.
Any customer who has waited this long and listened to excuse after excuse has every right to be a little pissed and asking questions.
And given you have used this forum to sell your product and promote discussion then you only have yourself to blame when customers (yes people who have paid money) also use this forum to seek answers and question the delays.

One thing I now find very interesting, you say above you have shipped foils.
Given you have shown us many pictures of boards, logos, factory etc and we have heard you rave about how good you are and you sell yourself as being the god of foils and you are a master of self promotion
PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION: Why have we not seen a single picture with as many foils as we have seen boards?
How long do you think you can get away with shipping boards and no foils?

There are a few people on here that have supported you through thick and thin and have been your biggest supporters and even defend you in the face of all this anger towards you, yet they still have no foil and dont know when they will get a foil.

And before you rant that I am affiliated with a brand and just a carifino brasher and tell me I am not ever ever ever going to have the pleasure of a wonderful carifino under my feet (But hey who is?)
My name is Ric from Australia
You can look me up at No 9 on the world rankings for formula race.
I have paid for all my gear from my local shop in Lake Maqcuarie (Kite and Sup)
I first contacted you via forum pm on January 23rd asking if you had race foils ready to ship.
By Monday 27th you asked for my phone number and personally rang me.
By Tuesday 4th Feb I am asking again if you have race gear ready and for the first of many times I ask what is the price to which I still have not recieved an answer for to this day.
Bay Saturday the 8th Feb you tell me you could have some race gear ready to ship by Friday 14th (long before any of the reported incidents that has held up production.
On Sunday 23rd I ask if the 8 Australians will have their gear by our nationals event in late March to which you replied "Looks that way"
On Thursday March 6 I remind you a few Fridays has past and still no race gear, you tell me you will feature the product by the following Wednesday then say "Thereafter the 241 will be good only 7 days more".
March 15, I ask a few more questions and suggest you get foils to the good supporters you have on KF first, still no reply
May 19, I ask how are the foils going and say I haven't seen anyone riding them yet, still no reply!

Seriously when you lay down at night and put your head on the pillow do you ever think why am I making so many boards?
Kinda like forest gump, but intsead of running you are just making boards!

What is next

Last edited by wdric on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:36 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:28 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Truck driver :?: :girl:
Who are you verify yourself :?:

Last edited by DrLightWind on Thu May 29, 2014 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:32 pm 
Frequent Poster

So posts are getting deleted now!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:16 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Deleted by the users themselves!

I only delete the empty posts!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:21 pm 
Frequent Poster

Last edited by wind_rider on Sat May 31, 2014 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:38 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

:remybussi: wind-rider, you are such a tool... pump-me-up junior :)

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:06 am 
Rare Poster

So when Old Mate delivers these foils there will be basically nothing interesting to talk about. It is a bit sad that there is no real foiling talk/videos etc just Carafinobashing.. As funny as some of it is..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:28 am 
Frequent Poster

From May 28 update 5 days ago
C A R A F I N O 2014 wrote:
Yes, I sent it to the next in line waiting until we sort it out. We sent the boards and they refuse to pay for the shipping. But as of today per phone call we have it all sorted out. So the issue is over. They have their foils shipping out.

I am sure all the foils are now made because "They have their foils shipping out" hopefully they all got away safely from the factory just before this so shouldn't be a problem ;) but if there is a problem with shipping in the next few days it will be legit, can you believe it, all airlines in and out of Bali and even Darwin in Australia are ground because of volcano ash ATM
http://news.sky.com/story/1272614/ash-cloud-from-volcanic-eruption-hits-flights

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:19 am 
Frequent Poster

1. The foils were to have been made in China so no problem with volcanos there.
2. There were none made as of 2 weeks ago when I spoke to the owner and certainly none delivered or I think this forum would know.

[ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next