https://www.stfyc.com/default.aspx?p=v3 ... ID=3599304
- Saturday was the SF Classic/UN Challenge. This is a "two in one" race. You race downwind around fixed bouys and then come back upwind in whichever way you want to. The race committee takes your number and notes a start time as you cross the finish of the downwind and records a finish time when you get back upwind. Therefore you can finish well in one and badly in the other.
- Wind picked up as we started the Classic and I was way overpowered on a 10m.
- In the time it took me to get downwind Johnny had done the whole course.
- 28 minutes to get from Berkeley back to StFYC is jaw dropingly amazing.
- Sunday's course racing was dominated by Chrono's
- A chrono and a course board is almost a match for a LEI and a foil board (if you're slow like me).
- Almost 100 miles of kiting for the weekend makes my legs tired.