Bingo ... LF solo tested and it is unfortunatelly as per prediction : too powered for me in hydrofoil. Differences with the airush one :
- better intake valve : filling up to 10 psi is very rapid and easy
- more reinforcements so seems less fragile.
- requires more wind to fly at the zenith compared to the one (but still less than my 3 strut rally)
- much more power
- much less agility
- depower is similar but it is harder to make it turn when depowered
- consequence is that when full depowered it tends to go toward the watersurface more rapidly and it is harder to reroute or counterbalance (need to sheet-in significantly)
- less upper range due to approx 0,8m2 added area.
- generate more speed and upwind abilities if speed is maintained.
- harder to loop in downwind when lines get slack.
- i do not recommend it for light riders on a HF, due to small range between good flight and over power (indeed below the 10 knots where the one works already, i prefer using a foilkite for relaunchability)
- for heavier riders it could be an option
- i used it with TT on upper range (25-30 knots) and i never rode so fast ... so for a freeride directionnal board it should pull very fast and efficiently.
... I prefer the One for my use