Hi everyone, I would like to thank you all for your support. I have just started and it seems already like the road will be long and surely painful sometimes ^^.
But can’t wait to evolve and do my best to reach the goals set, without killing me obviously.
The Rolla Bolla is actually a very good suggestion, I would not have thought of it. I suppose it can be used everywhere at every time so glad to know that now.
Just one question; why do you think that TT is not necessary? I have included it into my 16 weeks training program, but as I don’t have so much time..
Here is briefly the program I have in mind, don’t hesitate to tell me what you feel about it:
- Week 1 and 2: Fly small land kite (at least 2hours every 2 days)
- Week 2 and 3: Fly LEI Kite
- Week 2: Buy Rolla Bolla, wetsuit, wetsuit boots; Maybe borrow mountain board
- Week 4: More LEI flying, body dragging, mountain boarding
- Week 8: Learn on water with TT or directional (more moving time)
- Week 10: Get control of kite, master down loops, learn scares, etc…
- Week 12: Foil behind a ski boat (expanding foot straps)
- Week 16: Foil with the kite
I will keep posting on blogs and Social Network about this experience, if you are interested don’t hesitate to follow me and Moses Hydrofoil UK on:
Many thanks again