not so good. I went out in more than chest height water but struck a sand bank when the back of the board dropped down. the back wing did not survive. Snapped in half but I am in the process of fixing it up with some glass and perhaps a strip of carbon. Will update when I get it to go. Should work though.
I bought a Clearwater kit earlier this year and happy to report it works really well. I haven't done any wood work since school under the guidance of my techy teachers who were scary and more skilled than BA Baracus.
I bought the kit as I fancied the challenge as I'd never worked with fiberglass and it looked a fun project.
In total I've spend about £200 to build the Clearwater, including all the kit, delivery, resin and glass. As the project went on I learnt better methods and techniques. The main one being the use of a paint roller try to wet the cloth before laying it on the wood rather than pouring resin on the cloth laid over there wood.
The pain is getting everything straight and the mess of sanding fiberglass, you'll want a dust mask, an apron and boxes of gloves.
I also built one. I had some minor issues with building it as might be expected. Using It is certainly a lot more difficult than the Sroka foil, and the length of the mast might actually well be one of the difficulties there but I am a total beginner so apart from that, I will refrain from commenting on its qualities for now.