Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taaroa releases Sword RS - Pro race foil and board

Postby FoilerPR » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:56 pm

martin turbil
Apr 18 (8 days ago)
to me
I'm not sure i understand your target with the post on kiteforum

I propose to you to replace your defective fuselage and pay the shipping so i can do the modification...

and your response is "no thank you"

tell me what do you really want, it's gonna save time for both of us .....

Martin

The purpose-target of the post in kiteforum is for fellow kitefoilers don't spend their money on expensive-defective products that
do not have satisfactory warranties. That is called Customer Service bad or good you choose.
Before posting to the forum I have contacted you two times: first for the board and now for the fuselage-wing to see if you could
provide me with a reasonable solution but both times I've got negative answers. As I told you before... usually the manufacturer offers
a replacement part with no additional cost for the customer not a refurbished remanufactured or adapted item at least that’s the way
it works in the United States that is why companies stay in the market by offering a reasonable warranty.
What I would consider reasonable is for you to send me a new one with a prepaid shipping and I will send you back in that same box
the defective one. I'm not asking for a board only the foil, I had to pay for the repair of the board that you didn't wanted to replace.
Sorry for wasting your time but customer service isn't something I should be explaining to you. If you want to give a good customer
service its fine and I'll post it in the forum too if not It won't matter to me because I've lost hope anyway but the truth should be known.
Below is my shipping address for if you really want to do something.

Sincerely,

Jorge

Return to “Hydrofoil”