A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 5534
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
- Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
- Style: Always searching for flow!
- Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
- Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.
As far as lei set up is concerned I don't see any difference apart from different size kites for different winds.
But perhaps a different type of kite is required. Light weight one the will drift and launch well. Particularly in the ultralight winds.
I have changed my harness set up to slider rope, low friction ring and cut down my chicken loop to make my set up 10cm shorter. That has certainly helped with foiling. Mainly on the hard upwind tack and any toeside action.
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests