Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Front foot location for Ketos Freeride 2

A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders

Mitaka
Medium Poster
Style: wave riding
Gear: Cabrinha Drifter, BRM Cloud C5, F-One MITU, KETOS Wave & Wave XL foil + Pocket 107 & 118 foilboard

Re: Front foot location for Ketos Freeride 2

Postby Mitaka » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:23 am

sedluk wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:01 pm
@Mitaka, I have also ordered a Wave XL and the Ketos Pocket 107. I am curious which pad you decided on, I ordered mine with the EVA pad but I think the Hexatraction is a popular option.

I also ordered the Free Ride 2 and the Free Ride 2 XL and all three masts, 70cm, 90cm & 100cm.

With the Pocket 107, it is my understanding that it is only strapless. I will also try to use my Nobile Zen board with an adapter and use that strapless. I think that I will be riding 5cm more forward than the straps on the Zen board, hoping that it will work well.

The Pocket 107 board sounds cool, I have not read any reviews and don't know what to expect.
I ordered my board without pad. I have some self adhesive EVA padding and I will make custom pad only where my feet are. I still have not received the board and the 70 cm mast.

The 107 is strapless only and I asked KETOS to make mine with 19 cm screw to back distance since I ride with narrow stance.

Return to “Hydrofoil”