Got a nice try 1 week ago thanks to Nicolas Cailloux himself, I was able to borrow his own Bullet foil.
I was not over powered, using Sonic2 9m only in 15 up to 18 knots. Rough & choppy sea, usually not very confortable, but thanks to the Bullet, I got a great session.
I usually don't like that much aluminium foil, and was a bit surprised too about the thinnest section of the mast but to be honest, in choppy sea I didn't get any difference with my Ketos Foil (100cm carbon very thin).
After this great training session this is my (humble) conclusion:
- very easy to deal with, even for non expert rider, quiet confortable
- stable, I was in confidence after 2/3 minutes to jibe and tack quiet fast
- I was not able to go as fast as usual, but I was missing some stance and need to change my body position a bit
- Incredible upwind & downwind speed even with choppy sea
- I'm pretty sure I would easily reach over 30 knots with a bigger kite
I think this is an inexpensive Foil, and perfect to discover joy and pleasure for speed & racing.
A good job and I will definitely advice some friends of mine to switch on the Zeeko Bullet for next season