A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:52 am
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: Shallow Inlet, Corner Inlet, Andersons inlet.
- Favorite Beaches: Shallow Inlet, Point Danger.
- Style: freeride
- Gear: Zeeko
- Brand Affiliation: Zeeko importer in Australia
cglazier wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:18 am
Our local North dealer has not had any foils delivered yet from North. It sounds more like North wants to ensure everything is durable before they put it in stores.
But this is a Naish topic and I haven’t heard any problems with that foil. Any first hand reports?
That was a picture of a customers foil after first few minutes. North delivered foils to Australian dealers then a notice that fuselage was being replaced.
I only posted that pic as an example that carbon foils are not infallible. Not to hijack thread.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2310
- Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1999
- Gear: Naish, North, Ozone, MikesLab, Taaroa
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
Here is Kai Lenny on the Naish foil surfing in crappy waves but making it look easy.
- Kai_Lenny_on_Naish_foil.JPG (69.08 KiB) Viewed 273 times
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: airfly, Eltreato and 7 guests